Saturday, November 1

Fall foilage and fat tires












Thanks to all who turned out for the epic ride today. We started with 6 and rode up to Lewis and Clark. Jeff and Mark went back so me, Dale, Martin and Joe continued on through the backroads of CB over to Extreme Wheels to say hi, then to Wabash trail head where we stopped for a bite. After Dale headed to the Beasley wedding from the Wabash trail head, it was down to three. We ended the ride at Rick's Boat Yard eating outside. Life is good, my friends.

1 comment:

dale said...

Well I snuck my skinny tires into the ride. Had a great time with occassional pushes at L&C. Though that hill on DeLong(?) Road put the biggest sting into my legs.

I stopped at a gas station for a well-done cheese-sausage dog and sobe. Surpised that only one car passed me going across South O bridge. 20th St had one long hill I almost had to walk but the rest of the way to Papillion was pretty flat or downhill. The commuter map really helped find a nice route.

I just had time to change and sit down when Josh and the groomsmen walked in to a lead guitar solo. Very nice wedding with several mountain bike pics in the slide show.

Good time riding with friends on new streets and to destinations.