Friday, May 2

Swanson race postponed to Sunday

At 7pm Friday May 2, THOR and race volunteers completed an assessment of trail conditions.  While a muddy race *might* be possible Saturday, a dry race Sunday is way more fun.  Current trail conditions are damp enough such that any more rain would make the Saturday race miserable.  The race has been postponed to Sunday May 4: Beginner races will start at NOON, Sport & Expert races will start at 2pm. 

Rest assured that the course is draining water quite quickly, and even if we get more rain Saturday early morning, conditions should be great by Sunday.  Questions email or call 402-415-9071.

No comments: