Sunday, June 6

monday mtb ride at tranquility 06.07 - cancelled

Based on weather forecast, I'm going to cancel the ride.

If the weathermen are wrong, or a break in the weather is available Monday night, I will be heading to Manawa for some weedwacking. Leaving the shop around 17:30 if you want to carpool.

Trails don't maintain themselves, give some time and don't ride.

No comments: