Wednesday, September 24

tnr @ manawa 9.25

Thursday Night Ride at Manawa to preride for this Saturday's Nebraska Lottery Psycowpath race.

I won't be racing b/c of my shoulder injury, but will be there to cheer people on. This is the last NLP race for 08. Where has the season gone?

For those who know Manawa or would rather go for tacos and beer, some are meeting at the Wabash-Trace trailhead at 18:00, ride at 18:15. Bring a light, goggles for bugs. I'm going with jean shorts, t-shirt, no helmet. Nice, relaxed ride. Close enough to celebrate my b-day.

I'll be leaving 17:15 from the shop if anyone wants to car pool.

4 comments:

Biker Bob/Runner Bob said...

Just talked to my wife. We may head down to the wabash for the taco ride. I'll have to rush home and load bikes though.

Dale, who else was going to be there? You up for joining us if we go, or will your shoulder not handle casual riding just yet?

dale said...

I think Martin, Roxy, and Dave have said they will be there. Please come on down with Kelli, I will be on casual ride pace.

dale said...

I will be wearing jean shorts and t-shirt to contribute to the casualness.

Biker Bob/Runner Bob said...

I'll be riding casual as well. I'll be pulling the boys in the trailer.