Tuesday, January 29

todd riding for leukemia

Hey everyone!Last year I went to the Hy-Vee triathlon and decided this was something I wanted to do. I had been debating about how to train for it and how to get signed up for it when I received information about TEAM IN TRAINING. And I don't think it was a coincidence.I have decided to join TEAM IN TRAINING to help raise money for the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society. In return, they are going to help me train for and participate in the Hy-Vee Triathlon. I have created a web page that tells about TEAM IN TRAINING, as well as the reason behind my decisions.
...
Todd

(see comments for more info and links)

1 comment:

dale said...

I hope you find it interesting.I am raising money for this very important cause and I'm asking you to help by making a contribution!

Please use the link below to donate online quickly and securely. You will receive email confirmation of your donation and I will be notified as soon as you make your donation. I thank you in advance for your support, and really appreciate your generosity!!
http://www.active.com/donate/tntne/tntneTMathes


Thank you and God Bless you from the bottom of my heart.

Todd


Visit The Active Network's Privacy Policy and User Agreement: http://www.theactivenetwork.com/privacystatement if you have any questions.